Why Experience, Wisdom and Maturity Count More Than Ever For Cincinnati’s Next Mayor…
Here is how David will continue to move Cincinnati forward…
- STOP CORRUPTION. David wrote the legislation creating the blue ribbon panel just appointed to review how business is done at city hall. It will recommend safeguards to minimize corruption by council members. Under David’s leadership, these changes will be put into effect as rapidly as possible.
- BRIDGE THE GAP. Time’s up! We must address racial disparities in our community whether in health, employment, education, criminal justice, life expectancy, childhood poverty, infant mortality or any of the other measures that so dramatically confirm that we continue as a Tale of Two Cities—one black and one white.
- REDUCE CRIME. We are losing too many young men and women to senseless shootings. Youth employment opportunities must be expanded and efforts to reach out and provide a path of hope to our youth must be a priority.
- IMPROVE POLICE-COMMUNITY RELATIONS. This community was challenged by Timothy Thomas’ police-involved death in 2001. Rioting occurred and calls for reform were loud and insistent. The ensuing Collaborative Agreement supervised by a local federal judge resulted in major reforms in Cincinnati policing, making Cincinnati’s police department a national model. We must build on our successes and do even better for our community.
- ADDRESS PANDEMIC DAMAGE. As mayor, David will create a new office devoted exclusively to planning and carrying out post pandemic initiatives for our citizens and businesses.
VOTE DAVID Mann for Cincinnati Mayor Tuesday, May 4th
For the latest on HOW TO VOTE, please visit https://votehamiltoncountyohio.gov for more information.
David Mann for Cincinnati Mayor
I have served this community as councilman, mayor, member of congress and, most recently, as vice mayor and chair of the budget and finance committee. In this most challenging time of unrest and the coronavirus, experience and wisdom count more than ever before. Humbly, I believe that my years of public service have prepared me to be mayor in this particularly challenging moment. I ask for your help on this journey.
> Learn More